Muktinathis a pilgrimage center for Buddhist and Hindus. The shrines include a Buddhist Gompa and the Vishnu temple Jwala Mai. An old temple nearby shelter spring and natural gas jets, which provide Muktinath with the famous eternal flame. Jomsom is the only place along the Annapurna circuit, which is connected by air with Pokhara and Kathmandu. It is also the district headquarters of Mustang, which includes part of the legendary Mustang and the Muktinath Region. Trekking to Muktinath begins from Jomsom. Our trails will be easy to go to along the Kaligandaki Riverand reach to village of Kagbeni, a Tibetan influenced settlement close to Lo-Manthang, the capital of what use to be the old principality of Mustang. From Kagbeni village the trail climbs steeply to rejoin the regular trial before Khingar is reached. A further climb brings you to Jharkot then Ranipauwa, the accommodation area of Muktinath (3,710m.), where we can see most impressive views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak, Thapa peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri north and Tilicho Peak.
- Trip Code:
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Max. Altitude: 3710m
- Travel Mode: Coaches/Air
|Trip Duration||16 Days|
|Min Group Size||1|
|Best Season||Spring / Autumn|
|Meals||All meals during the trekking, rest of part bed and breakfast|
|Acommodation||Lodges/Tea houses During the Trekking . Rest of the parts in Hotels.|
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. After refreshment brefing for the trip.
After breakfast Kathmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Patana Durbar Square & Swyambhunath Stupa.
After Breakfast drive or Flight to Pokhara. It will be 6-7 hrs drive to Pokhara. We will drive throgh the Trisuli river with the beautiful landscape & Mountain view. The flight will be only 25 minute to Pokhara with the panaromic mountain views & landscape.
Early morning after breakfast Flight to Jomsom from Pokhara than trek to Muktinath. It will be 3-4 hrs walking. You can see the beautiful panaromic view of Annapurna range.
Trek around Muktinath and Trek back to Jharkot. The another beautiful village.
After breakfast Trek to Kagbeni.
Trek to Marpha
Trek back to Jomsom
Flight to Pokhara
Pokhara to white water Rafting
Rafting – Drive to Jungle Safari
Jungle Safari to Kathamndu
Leisure and tour Finish
Trip Cost Includes:
- Arrival & Departure transfers from Airport .
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara on a twin sharing or single basis with 3 meals a day basis .
- Full board meals while on DURING THE trek.
- Accommodation & all food will be camping in Trekking.
- All necessary equipments for camping
- Private transportation or public transportation or by Air to from Pokhara.
- Professional local trekking group leader well-trained in Wilderness First Aid
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staffs like porters , Sherpa.
- 1 Porter carry 2 back pack ( personal Baggages ). Not allowed to carry suitcase, backpack about 15 kg per bag x 2 = 30 kg maximum.
- Trekking Permit, for Annapurna national park / conservation entry fees and TIMS cards. / all momument entry fee.
- Boild drinking water during the Trekking one bottle a day.
- Package in Chitwan National Park – ( Elephant safari / Crocodile safari by small boat / Elephant breeding centre/ local cultural dance / lunch / dinner / Breakfast )
- White water rafting in trishuli river
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry Visa fees from International Airport.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Soft drinks
- Alchohal / loundry service bottle drinks
- Tips is important for Guide – Helpers – and Porters