Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing full day
Day 03 : Drive to Syabrubensi from Kathmandu
Day 04-16 : Langtang Helambu 14 days Trekking
Day 17 : Arrive Melamche Bazaar & drive to Kathmandu
Day 18 : Rest day / Half day sightseeing
Day 19 : Free day / Shopping or departure
Trip Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport pick up and drop off.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner.
- Langtang National Park permit and TIMS Card.
- All meal during the trek (Breakfast / Lunch and Dinner cooked in the Tea house).
- Staffs: Trekking guide / Sherpa crews, & necessary porters .
- Trekking crews of insurance.
- Trekking allowance, food allowance for trekking staff.
- Transporation from and to Kathmandu
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Personal equipment for use trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation during the trek / if any unforssunce circumstance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping (Tips) to the Trekking staffs.
- Bar bills like whiskey, Beer, Rum, Mineral water, during the trek.
- No Single room & No single Tent.
- The entire Teahouse has 2 beds in one room or theree bed room.
Do you have high blood presser ? If yes , then inform to your guide.
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.