- Day 01 : Fly or Drive to Pokhara
- Day 02 : Fly to Jomsom (2710 m) Trek to Daker Dzong (2950m)
- Day 03 : Trek to Yak Kharka (3540m)
- Day 04 : Trek to Sangdang Phedi (4215m)
- Day 05 : Trek to Milung Kharka (4735m)
- Day 06 : Trek to Chharka (4540m)
- Day 07 : Trek to Ramanan Kharka (4627m)
- Day 08 : Trek to Do Tarap (4950m)
- Day 09 : Trek to Tokkyu Village (4060m)
- Day 10 : Trek to Chutung Dang (3967m)
- Day 11 : Trek to Chibu Kharka (3915m)
- Day 12 : Trek to Saldang (4100m)
- Day 13 : Trek to Yang Tsser village (4300m)
- Day 14 : Trek to Karang ( 4100m)
- Day 15 : Trek to Samling Gompa (3800m)
- Day 16 : Trek to SheyGomap (4500m)
- Day 17 : Leisure
- Day 18 : Trek to Yak Kharka (4500m)
- Day 19 : Trek to Ringmu (3600m)
- Day 20 : Trek to Rachi
- Day 21 : Trek to Roha Village
- Day 22 : Trek to Juphal Airport
- Day 23 : Fly to Nepaljung
- Day 24 : Drive or Fly to Kathmandu
Trip Cost Includes:
- Arrival & Departure transfers from Airport .
- Accommodation at 4 star hotels in Kathmandu 3 star in Pokhara on a twin share in 3 meals a day basis
- Full board meals while on DURING THE trek.
- Accommodation & all food will be tea House in Trekking ( local guest house ).
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points to Kathmandu.
- Professional local trekking group leader well-trained in Wilderness First Aid
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staffs like porters , Sherpa.
- 1 Porter carry 2 back pack ( personal Baggages ) . Not allowed to carry suitcase ,, backpack about 15 kg per bag x 2 = 30 kg maximum.
- Trekking Permit, conservation entry fees and TIMS cards. / all momument entry fee.
- Boild drinking water during the Trekking one bottle a day.
- Horse ( Pony ) drive for 2 days ( one day to go Chhoser from Lo manthang and next day to Ghar Gumba ).
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry Visa fees from International Airport.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Soft drinks
Do you have high blood presser ? If yes , then inform to your guide.
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.