Everest Base Camp Trek
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
- Day 02: Trekking permit preparation day - We may have few hours Kathmandu sightseeing. Hotel
- Day 03 : Fly To Lukla 2800m & Walk to Phakding 2500m - Hotel
Fly to Lukla (Lukla at 9,200 feet.) and trek Phakding. Flight depands with the weather ,, we may have to wait few days fof good weather. So clients have to have some extra days incase for wait until the weather clear for flight. Stay overnight in Tea House.
- Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazzar 3440m - Hotel Cross the Bhote Kosi river and then climb steeply up to the Namche Bazaar. Namche is the main local business center for the Khumbu region.
- Day 05 : Namche Bazzar to Khumjung Village3700m – Hotel Walk up to Khumjung village . Many trekkers enjoy to see the community of Sherpas in this village.
- Day 06 : Khumjung Village to Thangboche3867m- Hotel An enjoyable walk down to the river and steep up to Tengboche Monastery through forests of blue pine, fir and black juniper.
- Day 07 : Thangboche to Pheriche 4240m- Hotel After breakfast,we walk to thangboche Monastery.Following the Imja Khola we walk through Pangboche and over a short hill to the small village to Periche.
- Day 08 : This day is Acclimatization Day - Hotel We spend an acclimatization day by climbing a spectacular point of rock above Dingboche 4350m .We can see the views of Taweche and Ama Dablam Mountain.From here we can see Island Peak and Makalu Himal ( one of the fourteen 8,000 meter peaks on earth ) .
- Day 09 : Periche to Lobuche 4930m - Hotel After a short walk we'll climb the moraine of the mighty Khumbu Glacier.
- Day 10 : Lobuche to Gorak Shep 5160m – Hotel We will get an early start for our trek to Everest Basecamp . From Gorak Shep about two hours we reach to Everest Base camp. Mt. Pumori with its steep ice walls and hanging glaciers can be seen so close that you could touch them.
- Day 11 : Trek back to Lobuche to Pangboche 3958m – Hotel After a leisurely morning we will hike to Pangboche.
- Day 12 : Pangboche 3958m to Namche Bazzar 3440m - Hotel After viewing the gompa we will hike through Phortse to Namche.
- Day 13 : Phakding to Lukla - Hotel Last night of the trek in a bustling town Lukla we celebrate dinner.
- Day 14 : Lukla to Kathmandu Fly Fly to Kathmandu. Early morning flight and one of the most interesting flights you'll ever experience in the last day - Hotel.
- Day 15 : Rest & half day Kathmandu Sightseeing - Hotel
- Day 16 : Free day in Kathmandu/shopping / Sightseeing - Hotel
- Day 17 : Fly back to onward destination
Trip Cost Includes:
- Hotel accommodation in 4 star standard hotel in Kathmandu
- Trekking in Everest region
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking
- Necessary permits
- 1 English speaking guide and necessary porters during the trekking
- All meal during the trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Private transportation to and from Airport
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Services other then mentioned above
- Cost due to nature of the client
- Cost of packed and bottled drinks
- Cost of shopping, tipping to the crew, laundry etc
- Cost due to unforeseen circumstances h:
- No mineral water during the trekking ( supply boild water in your Bottle )
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.
|Trip Dutation :
|Trip Grading :
|Max. Altitude :
|Trip Mode :
|Best Time :
||Spring / Autumn