- Day 01 : Arrival to Kathmandu. Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel / tour briefing in the evening / introductory evening meal
- Day 02 : Full days sightseeing within the Kathmandu valley. This day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square.
- Day 03 : Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara / drive to Baglung.
- Day 04 : Trekking from Baglung to Maldhunga
- Day 05 : Trek Maldhunga to Darbang
- Day 06 : Trek Darbang to Takum
- Day 07 : Trek Takum to Muri
- Day 08 : Trek Muri to Bagar
- Day 09 : Trek Bagar to Dovan
- Day 10 : Trek Dovan to Upper Vungini (Italian Base Camp)
- Day 11 : Upper Vungini (Italian Base Camp)
- Day 12 : Upper Vugini (Italian Base Camp) to Glacier Camp
- Day 13 : Glacier Camp / Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4750 m.)
- Day 14 : Dhaulagiri Base Camp / French Col / Hidden Valley Getting off the glacier above the base camp often requires the use of ropes. Once over the steep moraine walls we reach gentler, less strenuous country. After a breathless climb to the top of French Col (5360m,) the views of Hidden Valley open out. The broad valley is reminiscent of Tibet and Ladakh and so are the temperatures (at least -20ºC at night).
- Day 15 : Hidden Valley camp 5000 m. A rest day for side treks and exploring around the surrounding peaks.
- Day 16 : Hidden Valley / Yak Kharka After climbing over the 5250 m. Dhampus Pass, we traverse avalanche-prone slopes and then take on the steep descent to Yak Kharka.
- Day 17 : Yak Kharka / Marpha.
- Day 18 : Marpha / Ghasa.
- Day 19 : Ghasa / Tatopani.
- Day 20 : Tatopani / Ghorepani .
- Day 21 : Ghorepani / Tadapani.
- Day 22 : Tadapani / Ghandrung .
- Day 23 : Ghandrung / Birethanti / Pokhara transfer hotel.
- Day 24 : Pokhara fly / Kathmandu transfer hotel.
- Day 25 : Transfer airport /Departure for onward destination.
Trip Cost Includes:
- Arrival & Departure transfers from Airport .
- Accommodation at 4 star hotels in Kathmandu on a twin share in 3 meals a day basis
- Full board meals while on DURING THE trek.
- Accommodation & all food will be tea House in Trekking ( local guest house ).
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points to Kathmandu.
- Professional local trekking group leader well-trained in Wilderness First Aid
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staffs like porters , Sherpa.
- 1 Porter carry 2 back pack ( personal Baggages ) . Not allowed to carry suitcase ,, backpack about 15 kg per bag x 2 = 30 kg maximum.
- Trekking Permit, conservation entry fees and TIMS cards. / all momument entry fee.
- Boild drinking water during the Trekking one bottle a day.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry Visa fees from International Airport.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Soft drinks
Do you have high blood presser ? If yes , then inform to your guide.
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.