- Days 01 : Arrival -Pick you up from Airport to the hotel.
- Days 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing & drive to Nagarkot for Sunset / Sunrise tour .
- Days 03 : Early morning Nagarkot to Kathmandu & Sight seeing in Kathmandu.
- Days 04 : Kathmandu Depature for Rafting in Trisuli river for 3 hours then Drive to Chitwan.
- Days 05 : Chitwan National park , Elephant safari, Jungle walk , Dug out canoe .
- Days 06 : Morning Bird watching Tour after breakfast drive 5 hours to Pokhara.
- Days 07 : Pokhara to Naudanda by Bus ( one hour ) then Trek to Sarangkot .
- Days 08 : Sarangkot Trek to Pokhara ( 3 Hours ) Pokhara Sightseeing .
- Days 09 : Shoping in Pokhara or free day.
- Days 10 : Pokhara to Katmandu flight or drive by overland Land.
- Days 11 : Departure to your warm destination.
Bed / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Trip Cost Includes:
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and in Chitwan resort Hotel
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara A best resort Hotel in Pokhara
- Kathmandu sightseeing (04 points) with private vehicle
- Pokhara sightseeing (4 points + Phewa Lake) with private vehicle
- All other transfers including airport pick up and drop by private car – Heice – Coaster or BUS.
- Daily Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner in Hotel OR restaurants outside in Pokhara and in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing by city tour guide = Sightseeing entry fees
- workers charges & Tax
- Company service charges / government taxes / surcharges / toll taxes etc.
- Water in the Bus.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Any kinds of meals OR fruits other than included above
- Bar bills / bottled drinks
- Costs for laundry / cigarette / internet / tipping /
- Vehicle for shopping or any other personal use
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances and Beyond the control of Nepal office
- Costs due to nature of the clients
- Costs for ANY other services or facilities not mentioned in the “Cost includes” portion.
- 2 to 3 person basis BY PRIVATE CAR.
- 4 to 6 persons basis by private VAN.
- 7 to 10 person basis by private Heice.
- 11 to 16 person basis by Private coaster or mini Bus.