Tourism in Nepal
- Travel in a spirit of humility
and with a genuine desire to meet
and talk with the local people.
- Be aware of the feelings of
other people, thus preventing
what might be seen as offensive
behaviour. Remember this especially
- Get acquainted with local customs;
respect them; people will be happy
to help you.
- Remember that you are one of
thousands of visiting tourists.
Do not expect special privileges.
- Make no promises to local
people unless you are certain
you can fulfill them.
- Cultivate the habit of asking
questions instead of knowing all
- If you really want a home
away from home, why travel