Day 01: Drive to Sybru Bensi ( 8 hours ) 1462 meters.
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi which takes about 8 hours via Dhunche bazaar. While passing along the road at the bank of Trishuli river you catch a glimpse of Ganesh Himal, local village and farming terraces and high green hills. Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 02: Trek to Lama Hotel ( 5 hours ) 2500meters .
This day is climbs up to Bamboo passing through the Landslide area. Lunch - And at the end your trail is level to the Lama Hotel. In this area you may see the wild life like red pandas, monkeys and bears . Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 03: Trek to Langtang Village (5 hours) 3307meters.
This day you may see grazing Yaks. Langtang village is one of the very old Sherpa villages along this trekking route and the view from here is spectacular and get closer to snow peaks. Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 04: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa ( 4 hours ) 3450 meters .
This beautiful valley is famous for local cheese and see Langtang Lirung and other round magnificent .. Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 05: Day for Kyanjin Gompa today.
This day rest and explore the area, visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up to the moraine to see the spectacular ice peaks and Langtang Lirung or Kyangjin Ri (4350meters) which is highest point of this trek, panorama of the Langtang peaks. Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 06: Trek back to Lama Hotel ( 6 hours ) 2500meters.
Same way back to Lama Hotel. Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 07: Trek to Sybru Bensi ( 6 Hours ) 1462meters.
Sybru Bensi where the trek was start, stay over nights here. Lunch on the way and dinner in Hotel.
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus. 8 hours.
Trip Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport pick up and drop off.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner.
- Langtang National Park permit and TIMS Card.
- All meal during the trek (Breakfast / Lunch and Dinner cooked in the Tea house).
- Staffs: Trekking guide / Sherpa crews, & necessary porters .
- Trekking crews of insurance.
- Trekking allowance, food allowance for trekking staff.
- Transporation from and to Kathmandu
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Personal equipment for use trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation during the trek / if any unforssunce circumstance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping (Tips) to the Trekking staffs.
- Bar bills like whiskey, Beer, Rum, Mineral water, during the trek.
- No Single room & No single Tent.
- The entire Teahouse has 2 beds in one room or theree bed room.
Do you have high blood presser ? If yes , then inform to your guide.
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.