- Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu transfer to Hotel
- Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing full day
- Day 03 : Kathmandu / Nepalganj by Bus or flight. Next day : Juphal by flight . Start trek to Dunai camp
- Day 04 : Dunai to Ankhe camp
- Day 05 : Ankhe to Somdu camp
- Day 06 : Somdu to Phoksundo Lake, camp
- Day 07 : Phoksundo to Sallaghari camp
- Day 08 : Sallaghari to Yak Kharka camp
- Day 09 : Yak Kharka to Shey Gompa camp
- Day 10 : Shey Gompa to Saldang camp
- Day 11 : Saldang to Yak Kharka camp
- Day 12 : Yak Kharka to Thaksema camp
- Day 13 : Thaksema to Dhotarap camp
- Day 14 : Dhotarap to River side camp
- Day 15 : River side to Odar camp
- Day 16 : Odar to Eklebhatti camp
- Day 17 : Eklebhatti to Dunai camp
- Day 18 : Dunai to Juphal camp
- Day 19 : Juphal to Nepalganj by flight stay in Hotel
- Day 20 : Nepalganj drive or fly to Kathmandu
Trip Cost Includes:
- Arrival & Departure transfers from Airport .
- Accommodation at 4 star hotels in Kathmandu on a twin share in 3 meals a day basis
- Full board meals while on DURING THE trek.
- Accommodation & all food will be tea House in Trekking ( local guest house ).
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points to Kathmandu.
- Professional local trekking group leader well-trained in Wilderness First Aid
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staffs like porters , Sherpa.
- 1 Porter carry 2 back pack ( personal Baggages ) . Not allowed to carry suitcase ,, backpack about 15 kg per bag x 2 = 30 kg maximum.
- Trekking Permit, conservation entry fees and TIMS cards. / all momument entry fee.
- Boild drinking water during the Trekking one bottle a day.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry Visa fees from International Airport.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Soft drinks
Do you have high blood presser ? If yes , then inform to your guide.
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.