- Day 01 : Arrival and transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 02 : After breakfast sightseeing of the historic center and of the holy Stupa of Swoyambhunath.
- Day 03 : Sightseeing of holy Pashupatinath and of the Stupa of Bhoudanath, Hindu and Bhuddhist centers of greatest importance, afternoon we visit Patan, the nearby city to Kathmandu.
- Day 04 : Fly to Pokhara, at the feet of Annapurna Himal (8.078 m). street walk around Pokhara
- Day 05 : Full Day Sightseeing, Evening meeting with the trekking guide & Porter.
- Day 06 - 11 : From Birethanti we start our trek (ca. 2 hours ride), slowly we walk up to Ulleri and Ghorepani (2.800 m), through forests and jungles; From Ghorepani we climb up to Poon Hill (3.300 m). A view over the Himalaya, Dhaulagiri (8.156 m) and Annapurna (8.078 m), Descending the valley of Kali gandaki, the deepest gorge of this world, we reach Tatopani, where we can take a warm bath and hot basins. From here we follow the river down to Baglung, where we catch the bus to Pokhara back.
- Day 12 : Morning after breakfast beautiful valley drive for white water Rafting in Trisuli river we do Rafting approx 3 hours / evening we camp at riverside / Dinner.
- Day 13 : Early morning breakfast and start Rafting for 3 hours, after ending the rafting we drive back to Chitwan National Park ( Safari in Nepal )Hotel .
- Day 14 : A day exploring the jungle safari, to see the Rhinos, deer's, monkeys, flowers, butterflies in all colors surrounding tall Sal trees, while the elephant grass covers you nearly.
- Day 15 : Elephant safari in chitwan national park the morning for about 2 hours .
- Day 16 : After breakfast, we return to Kathmandu from Chitwan .
- Day 17 : At leisure. (we organize something about city walk)
- Day 18 : In morning, Mountain flight ( Everest flight ) afternoon rest day.
- Day 19 : Departure to your warm destination.
Bed / Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Trip Cost Includes:
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and in Chitwan resort Hotel
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara A best resort Hotel in Pokhara
- Kathmandu sightseeing (04 points) with private vehicle
- Pokhara sightseeing (4 points + Phewa Lake) with private vehicle
- All other transfers including airport pick up and drop by private car – Heice – Coaster or BUS.
- Daily Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner in Hotel OR restaurants outside in Pokhara and in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing by city tour guide = Sightseeing entry fees
- workers charges & Tax
- Company service charges / government taxes / surcharges / toll taxes etc.
- Water in the Bus.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Any kinds of meals OR fruits other than included above
- Bar bills / bottled drinks
- Costs for laundry / cigarette / internet / tipping /
- Vehicle for shopping or any other personal use
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances and Beyond the control of Nepal office
- Costs due to nature of the clients
- Costs for ANY other services or facilities not mentioned in the “Cost includes” portion.
- 2 to 3 person basis BY PRIVATE CAR.
- 4 to 6 persons basis by private VAN.
- 7 to 10 person basis by private Heice.
- 11 to 16 person basis by Private coaster or mini Bus.